PeteLavaDiggerPeteLavaDigger

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Worst Monster Of Them All The Worst Monster Of Them All

For me it was the Rhenoplos. I HATE those charging bastards XD
Great animation! Keep up the awesome work!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! Yeah Rhenoplos and Bullfango are pretty awful.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Oh Sweet Jes*s

You do NOT know how many times people say that to me! (draw me)
Besides that this was an amazing flash with great improvements!
10/10 5/5

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

holy crap...

when i first started watching this, i knew it was going a silent flash with music... but then i was hit with epicness and awesomeness. but personally i thought the dialogue was perfect! I await a sequel...

Slime Laboratory Slime Laboratory

This is possibly one of the greatest platformers I've played. It has great level design, good sprite graphics, good puzzles for anyone, and a good mechanic for gameplay. The music got me rocking to the catchy beat! Although, the physics on the blob thing is a little off and at times I got stretched across the screen and didn't die and sometimes I died when I got stretched only little bit. And the purple acid rising sometimes got a little hard with little checkpoints. Anyway, it was a fun game. 4/5!

Zelda: Triforce War Zelda: Triforce War

I didn't have much satisfaction and accomplishment when defeated the first opponent. it feels as though there's no strategy at all. you just have to wait until you and your opponent touch and then just mash the s key and sometimes the d key. there's no variety in attacking, and there aren't that many signature moves than there are supposed too. Glitches can be found while fighting also. the AI with the opponents aren't that great so at gohts room, i kept skull kid at the corner while i was around the corner where he didn't have enough intelligence to think he could reach me, so i mashed the s key. They variety of characters wasn't that bad, but gave me goals to look foward to when i wanted to unlock them. The sprites are well made and the controls don't glitch up. It's an okay game, but it does include many flaws. If there is a sequel soon to come out, please work on it! Good luck with your other flashes!

Curse Village Curse Village

Not the best zombie game I ever played. I was downright confused about this weird dude that has telekinetic powers. Once I bought the katana and an m16, everything just felt like rinse and repeat. The katana made the game to easy. It was too powerful and too quick. i killed zombies way too fast for the sake of fun, so i felt like i was simply just clicking over and over. I guess you tried to make some variety with the placements of recruits and mines and blockades, but that wasn't needed. Try to improve the weapon balance and make a more variety of zombies. plus, i would rather see my character than have a floating weapon. it gave me a short ten minutes of entertainment, and i really liked the beginning sketches. The graphics were good and the music pitched in with a dark, creepy feeling, fitting right into the atmosphere. Overall, it was a mediocre game, but i wouldn't recommend playing it too long.

Zelda Oot Compilation Zelda Oot Compilation

Wow! I'm Speachless!

This is good if you ask me! If anybody critisizes this, THEY DON'T KNOW MUSIC!

HexMonkey responds:

Thanks for the review. I like the criticism (as long as its constructive) though because it helps me improve musically :)

(CHS) Zelda: Hero Of Time (CHS) Zelda: Hero Of Time

*Dances*

OMG Epic! they should include this in a legend of zelda, because this is a master piece. I'M NOT JOKING!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Hey thanks a lot bro. Mabye one day they will, lets hope on it.

Mourning Miss Zelda Mourning Miss Zelda

beautiful...

this song is very moving, i was literally crying as i listened to this. like everybody else, i imagened zelda at link's grave, crying bitter tears. 10/10 5/5 *Crying*