PeteLavaDiggerPeteLavaDigger

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Slime Laboratory Slime Laboratory

This is possibly one of the greatest platformers I've played. It has great level design, good sprite graphics, good puzzles for anyone, and a good mechanic for gameplay. The music got me rocking to the catchy beat! Although, the physics on the blob thing is a little off and at times I got stretched across the screen and didn't die and sometimes I died when I got stretched only little bit. And the purple acid rising sometimes got a little hard with little checkpoints. Anyway, it was a fun game. 4/5!

Zelda: Triforce War Zelda: Triforce War

I didn't have much satisfaction and accomplishment when defeated the first opponent. it feels as though there's no strategy at all. you just have to wait until you and your opponent touch and then just mash the s key and sometimes the d key. there's no variety in attacking, and there aren't that many signature moves than there are supposed too. Glitches can be found while fighting also. the AI with the opponents aren't that great so at gohts room, i kept skull kid at the corner while i was around the corner where he didn't have enough intelligence to think he could reach me, so i mashed the s key. They variety of characters wasn't that bad, but gave me goals to look foward to when i wanted to unlock them. The sprites are well made and the controls don't glitch up. It's an okay game, but it does include many flaws. If there is a sequel soon to come out, please work on it! Good luck with your other flashes!

Curse Village Curse Village

Not the best zombie game I ever played. I was downright confused about this weird dude that has telekinetic powers. Once I bought the katana and an m16, everything just felt like rinse and repeat. The katana made the game to easy. It was too powerful and too quick. i killed zombies way too fast for the sake of fun, so i felt like i was simply just clicking over and over. I guess you tried to make some variety with the placements of recruits and mines and blockades, but that wasn't needed. Try to improve the weapon balance and make a more variety of zombies. plus, i would rather see my character than have a floating weapon. it gave me a short ten minutes of entertainment, and i really liked the beginning sketches. The graphics were good and the music pitched in with a dark, creepy feeling, fitting right into the atmosphere. Overall, it was a mediocre game, but i wouldn't recommend playing it too long.

TeddysExcellentAdventure TeddysExcellentAdventure

This is a very cute game and it's graphics and soundtrack are great quality. The animations on the bear and the physics to the ear is pretty impressive. It's a nice platformer, but hardly anything's out there to stop this furry protagonist! It could've been more fun if some angry tried to kill you, but you can just jump on them. or am I thinking too loud? sorry. This game would've been worth something to talk about if it had some enemy placement and longer levels and power ups (such as shooting stuffing from a rainbow cannon or something). There are too complaints from me though. at the fish stage with the bells, i thought i had to ring a certain tune, but when i rang some bells more than once, the fish disappeared. so i decided to kill my self in the game, but then i started walking on the water! and personally, i don't think this teddy bear is Jesus Christ. My second complaint was the flying owl level. I wonder if i could find floating briar patches? I think game deserves a sequel or maybe a remake. i would definitely go back to this game if that happened.

Spewer Spewer

Fantastic! I just love those classic puzzle platformers! You have a lot of originality for this game and it just makes me laugh when he pukes. The level designs are well thought out and have a gradual increase in difficulty which is a pretty impressive thing to manage. Also, the soundtrack is great! The graphics have their own charm and the doctor studying you in the backround is amusing! My only complaint is that the music gets a little repetitive. Overall, it's a game worth trying and a sequel will get people overjoyed! Keep up the fantastic work.

take care of the trees take care of the trees

This was and incredibly short game and had no good story at all. a guy getting drunk and killing everybody? what happened to the protagonist? what does the title have to do with anything? It would be like naming The Legend of Zelda "take the sword" the only reason this game received two stars instead of none was because the voice acting was good and the sprites are well done. other than that, this game is a waste of time and not worth playing.

Dungeon Breaker Dungeon Breaker

Excellent Game! It's very addicting and I like your ideas of adding mine carts, grappling hooks, aura chain thingies and a hero that looks a LOT like Toon Link! though it does have it's flaws. The physics can be a pain in the as* when the levels aren't thought out to well. also, the buttons on the grappling hooks are just too small. I keep missing the button so i can catch the key while it's falling. And, a storyline would've made the game more intriguing and fun. With a hero that withholds telekinetic powers to cut the chains in order to escape the dungeon would've been a better explanation. Although it's a near copy of Cut the Rope, it's an idea that would've been great if it had some minor tweaks to spark some excitement. Overall, it's a good game and addicting. I hope for a squeal!

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

King of the Pixel Gaming is YOU! This game is addicting, great sprites (well sorta), amazing sound track and the difficulty level increases perfectly. The game is incredibly hard, although its a game thats worth playing for about an hour. keep up the great work!

Tower of Greed Tower of Greed

An overall great game! But it still has its flaws. Making enemies invincible unless you have an ability on your hands, and not enough depth. The game could've really been fun if you add upgrades to your character with the gems you collect. such as speed, jump height, etc. Anyway, the sprites were well done, great concept, and a great sound track. hope you'll keep updating it!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

A pretty good game. Though it gets repetitive at times and not enough upgrades. Have you ever thought of releasing the new game here? I'm pretty sure you will get better than this. Other than that, its a game that was a great experience to play. 9/10 4.5/5